2011年2月22日星期二

what is wrong with me today ? ;\

HI,everyone :)

i m not happy today, today i am always depressed mood....what wrong with me?;\i really dunno why...today  like very mm syok everyone and cry cry cry hold day!!what is the problem with me?D;

really because them???? before,, I m not so, this year ... What is the problem? D; why getting bad temper? Why do not have to suppress my temper? why why why??what is the problem in this few day?already wanna collapse D';

them very care her....i m jealous...i m disspointed!
what i can do now?feel that i am useless,only know cry cry cry!!!是不是我在寻找的快乐,在也找不回? ;\
telling myself dun cry because of them,them know?them care?NO!!telling my self,today is last time cry because of them!!!

today is my black day....after skul ...me and yumi walk out to school...suddenly have a gang orang melayu playing water,suddenly them sprayed my whole body wet!!!FUCK...really hate them.....B**i 凸


 


ok...i m ok...everything is ok...i m telling my self :)


goodbye...hope got a nice tomorrow...hope i really dun care them anymore...hope hope hope...hope my days is wonderful everyday :)

2 条评论: